Our every research endeavour…… is a step
to a better future.
With 10+ years of experience, Verve Innovation has a special mix of experts who are ‘creative in design’ and ‘consistent with development’ of each and every project we work on. We pride ourselves on our ‘turnkey system’ and have assisted many clients with their online presence.
We are official Google Partners which means we’re trusted by Google to make the right decisions and implement the correct strategy for your business.
Verve Innovation helped me to design and deploy my website – a crucial part of my business marketing. From the beginning, Chris and his team understood the importance of form AND function; ensuring that the site not only looks sensational, but is effective from an SEO and functionality point of view. The result speaks for itself. I couldn’t be more pleased. I have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone looking for a great partner to build their website.
Matt Burgess – Insight GenomicaInsight Genomica
This company is meticulous and outstanding. Professional and prompt service. They will also visit you at your company if you require it. I can not compliment this company enough. Ask to deal with Chris Vamshi, truly incredible and boy does he know he stuffs with exceptional and outstanding customer service.
Dana Smith – DMS Tree CompanyDMS Tree Company
Verve Innovation have been providing my company ‘onlineplants’ with outstanding IT service and advice for several years. In that time our online sales, inquiries and site visits has increased dramatically. I had used several other SEO companies in the previous years, and had become disillusioned and disappointed with their blatant misrepresentation. I would highly recommend Aashath and Elan form Verve Innovation.
Leigh Murphy – Online PlantsOnline Plants
Verve Innovation have a professional approach helping to raise our rankings in Google and increasing our work flow considerably. We have noticed a big difference in phone queries when Verve Innovation took over our SEO.
Peter – ACM SeatsACM Seats
Brands We Work With
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
1. What's The Difference Between Local SEO and Organic SEO?
If you’re marketing your business online, you must have gone through these terms Local SEO & Organic SEO.
Local SEO is the process of optimising your business’s online presence to the local market. Search engines need to know where your business is operating to provide the customer who uses a specific location in the search. For example, if a user searches for Flower Delivery in Footscray, Search engines list all the businesses that deliver flower delivery in Footscray along with your business. This helps the user to find your business. Local SEO is essential for businesses that operate locally and helps to find local leads and customers.
Organic SEO or normal SEO has nothing to do with location; it is the process of optimizing your website search engine friendly and gets rankings based on relevant keywords. Websites that aims at organic SEO may or may not have a specific location. For example, bloggers, internet marketing agencies, full-fledged online businesses use organic SEO to improve their rankings and increase their visitor traffic. In organic SEO, search engines more often rely on trusted content and favour the customers who use specific keywords in their search.
2. How to Improve My Local SEO Ranking?
To make your Local SEO successful and rank high on Google, follow these basic tips
- Create a Google My Business Account to claim your business presence and this will help you to get featured in Google maps and all google devices. If Google finds your content and business as a trusted resource, it will list your business on the valuable sidebar space of a google search.
- To make the best use of Google My Business, you must ensure that you verify your listing, include your contact details, logo, hours of operation, and payment methods.
- Respond to customer’s feedback and review, and motivate them to give more reviews.
- Positive reviews encourage customers to buy from you. So, you can ask customers to write reviews and ensure to thank or appreciate them.
- Always provide accurate and up-to-date information about your product or services.
- Try to add posts and blog stories based on local news and events. This helps you to reach local customers.
- If your business operates in multiple locations, adding location-specific web pages will also be helpful.
- Most importantly, create posts and content relevant to your business and ensure what you offer is trusted and authentic.
- You can even take advantage of online business directories like Yelp, Yellow pages, Foursquare, and more other platforms to publish your business. It aids in business visibility and also improves your Local SEO.
- Make your website mobile responsive. This includes faster loading of the pages, thoughtful UI design, and high-quality content.
To know more on this, read our blog Local SEO Ranking Factors
3. How much SEO cost?
The cost of SEO ultimately depends on what you get out of it and how quickly you want. The price can vary from $600 to $6000 depending on the requirements. However, you must not land on a poor horizon by choosing a cheap SEO service. Investing in SEO means adding value to your business. When it comes to SEO cost, the local SEO cost is lesser than the eCommerce SEO cost. The reason why eCommerce SEO is expensive because, it requires the help of an SEO expert, to understand your website, research on the keywords with a fresh perspective, that meets your business prospects, work on quality link building campaigns, and outsmart your competitor. All these things require time and strategic planning. Hiring an SEO agency or expert is worth the investment to streamline your process and maximise your ROI.
We recommend strongly to invest in SEO, as part of your growth plan and it’s a great way to take your business to the next level.
4. How to Find the Best SEO Company?
Hiring the right SEO Company is one of the important decisions that you make for your business. It is best to hire an agency that helps you win the race as bad as you want to. You can check their profile in Google, read their reviews, testimonials, brands they have worked with. Measure their SEO strength in tools like Moz, Ahref for free. If time allows, schedule a meeting with them to understand more.
Here we have some key questions to ask the SEO agency before understand if they’re the right fit for your business. If you need more clarity on this, you can refer our blog, 5 Things to Consider Before Choosing the Right SEO Company
5. What are the key questions to ask before hiring an SEO agency?
How Long Will It Take To Rank My Business On Google?
Well, this is crucial, because if an agency promises to offer you the result in a month. It is a sign that they are not trusted resources.
How will you report to me the progress that you bring it to our website?
A good SEO agency will send you fortnightly or monthly reports, which has Google analytics about visitor’s traffic, rankings, and other business metrics and so on. They will also ask for confirmation before making any changes to the website and will explain to you the importance.
Can You Share Any References?
If the company offers its track record of past and current client’s profiles, and the results accomplished with them, you can easily identify their reputation in the industry.
What Are The Types of SEO Practices You Follow?
A good agency will master all these three SEO practices and would let you understand the role of each based on your business needs.
- Technical SEO
- On-Page SEO
- Off-Page SEO
How will your team adapt to my business strategy?
As an experienced SEO agency, we will make the SEO strategy work for any business. We must be willing to address your concerns and pain points.
And if you still aim for a better understanding, you can check our blog 5 Things to Consider Before Choosing the Right SEO Company
6. Can you guarantee that you rank my business on the 1st Page on Google?
We will provide the report after researching your company’s competition in the market and the strategy that you follow. Moreover, nobody can guarantee you the first page ranking in a shorter time. If they do, they are not a trusted source.
7. Can I do my website SEO myself?
Yes. However, before trying to manage the entire optimisation, you must know what is involved. The SEO process is a constantly changing process and you need to update yourself with changing Google Algorithms and proven techniques. If you are unaware of potential threats and hackers, you can’t tackle on your own. Relying on a good SEO agency like us will be helpful right from managing your website, we bring traffic to the website, quality leads, and more conversions, and provide Technical SEO to address any web crawler errors, 404 pages, redirect problems, and evaluate site navigation, which you may not be able to do on your own.
8. What are Bad SEO practices?
Black Hat SEO refers to the most dangerous and unethical practice against Google’s guidelines. It aims to rank higher in Google search results by involving techniques like keyword stuffing, duplicated content, and poor quality links, redirects, paid links, link farms, and more. However, Google will penalize all these once it detects that your website involves any of these practices.
9. Is Content Important for SEO?
Yes. SEO completely relies on high-quality content. Contents you use in your website helps to rank high in google, Google algorithm will analyse the words that are being used on your website. In all aspects, quality content generates CTR to your website. I.e. more clicks to your website. The more the CTR, you will be ranked high. It also aids in generating high –quality backlinks, which is considered as a credible and trusted source to rank high in Google. If your content provides what the searcher is looking for, your website will have more traffic and you will soon witness a good ranking position.
10. Is It Worth Paying Dollars For SEO Than Google AdWords?
Google AdWords is a great way to increase your brand visibility and bring traffic to your website. However, it can’t match the level of SEO. SEO helps you to land on top spots with relevant keywords, high-quality backlinks, and good quality content. SEO traffic is more than that of a paid PPC ad. If you compare the cost and traffic of both, SEO brings more traffic and helps you land on the first page. SEO is a great investment and it can promise to bring back the profitable leads that you expect.
11. What's The Difference Between Google AdWords and SEO?
- AdWords is paid traffic while organic SEO traffic is free
- Adwords provide instant traffic than SEO, as you can build advertising campaigns to achieve the targeted traffic. While with SEO, you need time to get good rankings and increase traffic especially if you’re a new business.
- Adwords will stop the traffic once you end your AdWords promotions, whereas organic traffic will continue for a long time.
- You can target several keywords with Adwords. In SEO, focusing on user intent keywords is enough for the best results.
12. Does Google AdWords Help SEO?
No. Google AdWords or PPC advertising does not help with SEO rankings. Both are different. AdWords provide immediate visibility and the ads are paid. SEO is a long-term process and the traffic is organic. It works on several factors to get ranked in Google.
14. Which eCommerce Platform Is The Best For SEO?
These are some of the best e-Commerce platforms with definite features that facilitate your business in many ways.
- Open Cart
Shopify and BigCommerce prove to be the best eCommerce platforms for entrepreneurs and Wix, Squarespace, and Shopify proves to be the best for small businesses.
13. Why My competitor Outrank Me When I Have A Better Website?
It may be frustrating and confusing when your competitor ranks higher than you. Even if your website is aesthetically built with SEO friendly architecture, you could be missing these features, and that’s where you need to be aware.
- Mobile-friendly website
- Schema Tags
- Content quality
- Website page speed
- Social signals
- High-quality backlinks
- Optimized images
- Domain age and more
Also, when your competitor has more relevant content, more credible sites for link building, and associated with a good SEO Company, he can outsmart the competition. So examine your website and streamline the processes to win the race.
15. Things To Consider When Doing SEO For eCommerce Website?
- Use keyword research to find the right keywords, which your potential customers are searching for.
- Ensure an SEO friendly site architecture that provides great user experience.
- Consider the benefits of On-Page SEO through strategic keyword optimisation in Meta tags and content.
- Technical SEO to help ensure search engines to examine your site efficiently.
- Use high-quality links to help improve the credibility of your website.
- Measure your SEO progress with tools like Google Analytics and Ahrefs.
16. How Long Does It Take To Achieve SEO results?
Generally, it takes up to 4-6 months to see progressive results. Moreover, it happens when you manage to satisfy all the SEO factors like high-quality content, backlinks, competitive keywords, and much more.
17. Why Does It Take So Long? Can It Be Fast-tracked?
Changing technology, a company’s budget, competition, and many other factors affect SEO. It is difficult to predict the timeline. Since the competitive market is also working to maintain their SEO ranking. Aiming for a quick result or fast-forwarding the processes or following any unethical practice for a quicker result will damage your brand reputation and penalize your website.
18. How Do I Remove Spam Links Pointing To My Website?
You can use any tools like SEMrush or Ahref or Google Search Console, Monitor backlinks to remove the toxic links that are pointing to your website. When you use these tools, it can help you help identify the toxic or bad links that are being added to your site. Luckily, you can remove them from Google with the help of Google Disavow Tool in minutes.
19. What Are The Best SEO Tools for Tracking?
- AWR Cloud
- HubSpot’s Website Grader
- Check My Links
- Buzz Stream
- Moz’s Pro Tools
- UpCity’s SEO Report Card
- Screaming Frog’s SEO Spider
- Found’s SEO Audit Tool
- Varvy’s SEO Overview Tool
20. Can You Remove Negative Reviews From Google?
Yes, we can remove negative reviews posted by competitors or unknown person provided it complies with Google policy guidelines. We can remove the Google reviews that are hurting your business to regain control over your brand’s image online. Flagging the comment as inappropriate is the first step.
21. Does Website Loading Speed Affect My SEO Ranking?
Yes. It is one of the algorithms that help in your ranking. Page speed is essential for user experience. If your page tends to load for a longer time, you will have more bounce rates as the user will leave your site immediately. Google Speed Insights is an online tool that helps identify your web site’s performances and optimisation to make it load faster for the best user interaction. You can download and use it from any browser. Tools like GTmetrix, Pingdom can also have insights and suggestions to improve your website speed.
22. Why Do You Claim To Be The #1 Local SEO Company in Melbourne?
As the leader in local SEO, our website ranks 1 on the 1st page for 99% of the Melbourne suburbs. E.g.: SEO Company Dandenong, SEO company Caulfield & you name any.
More than anything,
- We excel at competitive digital analysis, content optimization, on-page & Off-page SEO
- We analyse the weaknesses and strengths of a website as well as the competitors
- We improve rankings consistently by getting your website and content to the top of the SERPs, and increasing visibility for your website without using black hat methods is our priority.
- We work on improving the site’s performance in terms of quantitative as well as qualitative objectives such as traffic, leads, and, conversions.