eCommerce Website Design & Development
eCommerce Website that Delivers Result
Custom eCommerce Website that Delivers Result. Over 10+ years of experience in eCommerce Website Design and Development. We develop & support all ecommerce platforms like WooCommerce (WordPress), Magento, Shopify & BigCommerce. With years of expertise and a consistent track record, we can help you create a visually attractive ecommerce website that delivers and converts. Conversion is all we needed.
- Fixed Pricing and Unlimited revisions
- 6 Months Free Support
Essential Features of an Ecommerce Website
• Content Management System(CMS)
• Easy to use shopping cart & Payment integration
• Search Engine optimised
• Promotion / Discount Codes / Newsletter Integration
• Reporting Tool
• 3rd Party Tools Integration (XERO / MYOB / EWAY / AUSPOST etc)
our ECOMMERCE SERVICES
• Personalized design and development to fit with the varying needs and aesthetic value of different business
• Safe shopping cart with different payment modes and delivery options
• Easy consolidation of accounting, billing and marketing tools and techniques
• Engineered to increase customer vindication while decreasing your costs and time spent
• Search engine and social media friendly
• Amazon cloud and devoted server formation
• Panel for Admin and sellers to realize real-time sales updates
• Resilience to set exclusive commission, shipping & seller contribution rates
• Unique profile pages for sellers and custom URLs for stores
According to NAB, Australians spent $23.65 billion on online shopping last year. A suitable, inventive design not only captivates customers, it also creates an impact for your brand. We adjust every condition of your digital storefront and construct a brand intimacy that transforms visitors into dedicated consumers.
Benefits of E-Commerce Website
Solve problems cause by Geographical LimitationsE-commerce on mobile devices, has solved every lingering limitation of geography.
Gain New CustomersSource of traffic can be the breaking point for some e-commerce businesses from search engines
Lower costLess need for manpower, land requirement and capital for marketing and advertising
Provide bulk InformationE-commerce websites can make increased information easily available to customers
Open All the TimeStores are now open 24/7/365 as e -commerce websites can run all the time
We take utmost care to make sure visitors of the ecommerce site have an enjoyable experience. Design prospect may differ from industry to industry. We do the research to make sure our custom-built user interfaces are perceptive and intriguing, made especially for your target market. Our ecommerce website developers will provide you with a myriad of appropriate features to make selling more effective. We induce plenty of innovative ways to increase the value of your buyers’ shopping experience and make sure they keep coming back for more purchases.
Hire us today by calling us on + 61 3 9044 7001 where our friendly staffs will guide you step by step. We can help your business stand out, keeping you advanced in this dynamic field.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's) About eCommerce Website
1. Can I convert my existing WordPress website to an eCommerce website?
Ans: Yes. Turning your WordPress site into an eCommerce store is a simple process. All you need to do is, simply add a WordPress eCommerce Plugin i.e. WooCommerce which provides the eCommerce functionality, and the WordPress eCommerce theme would turn your website into an online store.
2. What are the best eCommerce platforms available?
Ans: These are some of the top eCommerce platforms in terms of performance, data, and multi-channel functionality, and flexible marketing features.
- Big Commerce
3. What are the best eCommerce platforms for startup businesses?
Ans: For startup businesses, money can be an issue. Considering the value for money and variety of features, Shopify and BigCommerce prove to be the best eCommerce platforms for entrepreneurs and startups. Be it any business model, these platforms perform well for SEO. Right from the ease of use, to chat support, plugins, and features, it helps the startups to handle the website easily, and you do not need coding knowledge or have to hire a developer for support.
4. What is the best eCommerce for Small Businesses?
Ans: The top eCommerce website builders for small businesses are Wix, Squarespace, and Shopify. Small businesses can use these platforms, as these provide multi-channel functionality, where they can rely on other selling mediums like mobile apps for their selling purpose. Once the sale increases, they need to streamline their operations, and can even extend their sales across countries.
5. What should an eCommerce website have?
Ans: For an ideal e-commerce website, many elements make a site to stay relevant, competitive, and user-friendly. Most online shoppers prefer to shop from a site that is easy to use. So, every eCommerce site should have this user-friendly navigation, mobile-responsive design, HD product images, advanced and easy payment options, payment authentication, detailed shipment information, user-generated reviews, offers, and promotions page, wish list box, related items, and visible and clear return policy. If all these elements are clear and in sync, you can create a fantastic shopping experience for your customers.
6. Can I manage the content, products myself?
Ans: Yes. Before managing the content and adding products, you should be familiar with the product categories, tags, and content marketing. There are guidelines that you can follow depending on the platform that you use. At Verve Innovation, we offer our customers with easy and customised guidelines if they wish to manage their content and update products regularly.
7. Does the eCommerce website need regular maintenance?
Ans: Yes. Website maintenance is crucial for every business. Your eCommerce website needs regular check-up to avoid any malfunctions. You must check for products that you don’t sell any more or products that are not available, broken links, website loading speed, regular upgrades of plugins and modules would keep your eCommerce website function properly, and help your customers to make their buy seamlessly.
8. Can I check how many people visited my website?
9. Can the eCommerce website integrate into my Xero Accounting System?
Ans: Yes, you can integrate your entire business to Xero, and can connect with leading eCommerce apps like the point of sale, inventory, and more. Xero accounting system helps to access your customer and business information online anytime, anywhere, with the mobile app. Based on the platform you choose, there are extensions or plugins like Shopify integration by Bold, Xero by WooCommerce, and others where you can easily integrate Xero Accounting System.
10. I Ship my product via DHL/FedEx or Startrack. Can it be integrated?
Ans: Yes. You can ship the products with the help of an extension/plugin.
11. Will I get notified every time the order received?
Ans: Yes. The desired email can be set at the backend. Every time the order is placed, you will receive an email with the order details.
12. What is the preferred payment method?
Ans: PayPal, eWay is preferred
13. Which hosting preferred for the eCommerce Website? Shared or VPS or Dedicated?
Ans: VPS and Dedicated.
Dedicated Servers are used to host high traffic web apps and websites and its performance is quite unbeatable. Since it is a single hosting environment, this would give you more power and flexibility.
Though Dedicated Server hosting is considered the best, VPS hosting has several similar advantages, where it can satisfy the client’s needs and is best suited for small businesses. It provides full features at a lower cost than dedicated hosting.
14. Why Should I hire you to build an eCommerce website?
Ans: With a decade of experience in eCommerce Website Design and Development, we develop & support all eCommerce platforms like WooCommerce (WordPress), Magento, Shopify & BigCommerce. We have a strong creative team to help our clients redesign or create websites from scratch, which results in a huge impact on visitor traffic and conversion.
Having worked with several eCommerce clients, we would help you to explore and understand how to rightly communicate with your audience. Our stellar portfolio, a history of proven track records, and impressive reviews and ratings, we can help you make a difference.
15. How long it takes to build an eCommerce website?
Ans: Normally, it takes about 4 – 8 Weeks to complete an eCommerce website. Sometimes it may take longer or lesser time, depending on the feedbacks and iterations.
16. How much does it cost for a small eCommerce website?
Ans: Starting from $4999 to 75,000 depending upon the client requirements.